As of March 20, 2020, JC Radiators is OPEN for Business. Click HERE for COVID-19 UPDATES.
CHECKLIST for SB/PC Quote
COPY & PASTE the Checklist below and Email the items completely to our office at: email@example.com.
JC Radiators has the right to decline servicing certain radiators due to size, length and/or weight. We will not risk injury to our techs nor cause damage to the property. Thank you for understanding. Thank you for your business.
1. Please provide a PICTURE of EACH RADIATOR (full front view). If the radiator has a cover on it, please open the lid and take a top- view picture. Our prices are based on the number of fins/sections/ribs that each radiator has. If possible, please edit each picture to include the name of the room where the radiator is located and the floor level (eg. Master Bedroom/2nd Level, Guest Bathroom, Main Level, etc.).
2. Please provide the full name as it should appear on the written estimate. If you are a home improvement contractor, please provide your business name and the name of your client separately.
3. Please provide the full property address, including the unit number or floor number. If you are a home improvement contractor, please provide your business address as well.
4. Please provide the contact person's phone number(s) and/or contractor's phone number, if applicable.
5. What color and finish would you like for the radiators? A separate PDF document with our most popular color options can be emailed to you, for your reference. We offer only RAL Colors in Semi-Gloss, Glossy, Satin & Matte Finishes.
6. Will you need JC Radiators to uninstall and reinstall the radiators? (Shipping/Handling is quoted separately.)
7. For 2nd Level / 2nd Floor or higher Units: For radiators longer than 25" (Standard 10 section) you will need to provide the width of the stairway or the staircase, excluding hand rail & the width of the doorway. Larger radiators lay flat on a dolly and are extremely cumbersome to handle. We do not want to scratch walls or ruin staircases/doors while handling them. NOTE:
JC Radiators has the right to decline servicing certain radiators due to size, length and/or weight. We will not risk injury to our techs or damage to the property.
We offer drop off & pick up service of the radiators at our office. An appointment must be scheduled during the HOURS of 7:00 am thru 8:00 am. The written estimate must be received, reviewed and approved prior to scheduling the drop off / pick up appointment.
UPON RECEIPT of your pictures and responses, JC Radiators will email the written estimate in 1 to 3 business days, electronically.
JC RADIATORS would love to be a part of your heating project. We look forward to working with you. Thank you for your business.
© Copyright 2012-2022